Monday, June 8, 2009

GOLD STAR BLOGGER AWARD

Ahhh...I'm getting wiser by the day... I have now figured out how to post an image!
(OK...I probably should have figured that out a long time ago, but I celebrate these small victories.)

And, speaking of celebrating...
Since I can now post a picture, I can present the coveted GOLD STAR BLOGGER TROPHY right here on the blog. So, hold onto your seat (well, not necessarily your personal seat, but whatever you're sitting upon...), because the new trophy winner is...

MONICA!
Congratulations, Monica!!! Here's your trophy^. You can see that Ronda & Bridget polished it up & left it in great shape for you. Relish the knowledge that you are one of only 3 people in the history of mankind to receive this award.
WOW.
Thanks for your Chicken & Cucumber Salad recipe, by the way--Can't wait to try your next contribution to the blog!

No comments: